- I had 6 pieces in a local show.
- I was challenged to try something I've always wanted to try and I made an embroidered drawing.
- I fell in love with a rescue dog and painted her.
- I started making a book.
My september goals were...
- continue to incorporate meaning and story into my art. [ongoing]
- read 8 books. [I read 5.]
- walk, run, or hike every day. [21/30]
- finish my study of Mary Blair and begin studying a new artist.[finished Mary Blair & started with Mark Hearld]
- write every weekday. [big, fat failure!]
- play more. relax. get out of the house. connect with others. [I need more of this!]
In September I struggled with time management/finding balance but it's gotten a little better. I continued with my presidents project. I listened to a lot of podcasts. I watched a lot of football. I've spent a lot of time thinking and planning for the next few months and next year. The best part is I'm still having a fun and I'm super excited about what I have planned. October, let's do this!