I used to spend way too much time admiring others and not doing anything creative myself. I often found myself looking at cool stuff online wishing I was cool too. I looked at my four-year-old daughter’s drawings and I was completely amazed. What happened? I wanted to be more like her. So, I challenged myself and changed all that. In 2014 I made a drawing each day and took a photograph of it, usually with my breakfast. In 2015, I began painting each day. Now I have no trouble doing something creative every day.
I've been interviewed on podcasts by:
- Lauren Hooper | How She Creates: episode 206 Creative Research
- Sally Harris | 100 Creatives
- Lauren Hooper | How She Creates: episode 9 Art Challenges
- Connie Solera | 21 secrets conversations
- Cory Huff | Abundant Artist podcast
- Elise Blaha Cripe | Elise Gets Crafty podcast episode 39
My work has been featured on:
**If you're a blogger writing about my project, click here for a press pack/blogger kit.