When I started this project I wanted to do what I saw others doing. I felt that underneath I was a creative person but I lived under a blanket of fear and inaction. I don't really think I was lazy, I just didn't make it a priority. I gave in to the resistance. So what changed? I laid out my plans and I got started on this project. Now the fear of failing in front of others is greater than the resistance. I owe the community around me, both at home and online, for helping me stick with it.
Big thanks to The Creative Group for their post about my project yesterday. Also I'm excited to see several new faces who have recently begun this #yearofcreativehabits journey.
- Melissa Cornwell (day 10) posts on Twitter
- Lindy Siu (day 18) posts on her blog
- Grace (day 30) posts on her blog
- Rachele Alexander (day32) posts on Twitter
- Su Ann posts (day 35) posts on Instagram
If you are in the midst of a creative habits project, leave me a comment and let me know where to follow you!