I was tagged on Instagram to share twenty facts about me. I thought it'd be fun to put them here too. I share quite a bit about my life here on the blog but these are twenty random things that you might not already know.
1. Breakfast is my favorite meal. (duh!)
2. I like wearing glasses.
3. I was married in Jamaica and they called me a spinster.
4. I taught high school art for awhile.
5. I have 2 kids and 2 dogs and most days I feel like that's all I can handle.
6. You'll find a coffee mug or beer glass in my workspace at all times.
7. I hate going to the mall.
8. I have very long toes. My second toe is much longer than my first.
9. At the movies, I always get Sour Jacks.
10. My husband taught me to flyfish. I love it so much I stole his favorite pole.
11. I loved teaching 7th grade math. I still miss it and the people there.
12. I hate talking on the phone. Hang up and text me!
13. I like books and movies that make me cry.
14. I'm a tomboy and I'm finally ok with that.
15. I've read 30 books this year; my goal is 50.
16. I don't eat cake or at buffets. Ew.
17. Now that I live in the Ozarks, I can finally say I love living in Missouri.
18. I homeschool my kids right now. I don't know that we always will but we like it right now.
19. I'm becoming more and more minimalist in many areas of my life.
20. I watch a lot of (American) Football. Go Chiefs!
If you enjoyed reading these random bits, share twenty about you! I'd love to read them, so comment, tweet, or tag me in your post.